Pork and chicken liver meatballs
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 4 chicken livers
- 3-4 chives or green onions, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp salted shrimp/ 1 tbsp soaked and drained dried shrimp
- 1/2 tsp grated or minced ginger root
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Blend chicken livers in a small chopper or blender until smooth
- Mix all ingredients together
- Shape meatball with soup spoon or you can roll them out the old fashion way with the palm of your hands.
- Bake at 350F for 30 mins or until brown on top.
I also broiled it 2-3 mins to dry up the extra liquid from the carrots.